[App_rpt-users] node isn't getting updated callsign?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Dec 3 00:20:44 UTC 2018

Russell,

Sorry, I did not notice that call on the other node.

Yes, it does appear to be different.

For allmon you might need to force the file to update.

Perhaps delete the astdb.txt and renew.

So kinda the same problem only different. LOL

FYI it has been changed by the way it shows at ASL. So it's just the
local allmon file on the server that has not caught up. It should
shortly if you wish to do nothing.

...mike/kb8jnm