[App_rpt-users] Remote base

David Shaw shawpbx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:35:56 UTC 2018

rpt.conf
[2064]

rxchannel = Zap/2                     ; Rx audio/signalling channel
remote = tm271                     ; Enable to support Kenwood TMG-707
ioport=/dev/ttyUSB0
functions = remote-functions           ; Remote function list
;telemetry=telemetry2
statpost_program=/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

; Remote function table

[remote-functions]
0=remote,1                              ; Retrieve Memory
1=remote,2                              ; Set freq.
2=remote,3                              ; Set tx PL tone
3=remote,4                              ; Set rx PL tone
40=remote,100                           ; Rx PL off
41=remote,101                           ; Rx PL on
42=remote,102                           ; Tx PL off
43=remote,103                           ; Tx PL on
44=remote,104                           ; Low Power
45=remote,105                           ; Medium Power
46=remote,106                           ; High Power
;711=remote,107                          ; Bump -20
;714=remote,108                          ; Bump -100
;717=remote,109                          ; Bump -500
;713=remote,110                          ; Bump +20
;716=remote,111                          ; Bump +100
;719=remote,112                          ; Bump +500
;721=remote,113                          ; Scan - slow
;724=remote,114                          ; Scan - quick
;727=remote,115                          ; Scan - fast
;723=remote,116                          ; Scan + slow
;726=remote,117                          ; Scan + quick
;729=remote,118                          ; Scan + fast
;79=remote,119                           ; Tune
51=remote,5                             ; Long status query
52=remote,140                           ; Short status query
;6=remote,6                              ; Set mode
;8=remote,99                             ; remote base log in
;9=cop,6                                 ; Phone PTT command
8226242=remote,99,WB6NIL,G              ;Jim
80401=remote,99,WA6ZFT,E                ;Steve
80113=remote,99,KE6UPI,F                ;David Shaw
80114=remote,99,W4WWM,T                 ;Will
80210=remote,99,WA6SYN,G                ;Bob Hatfield
80211=remote,99,WD6V,G                  :David K.

[nodes]
; Note, if you are using automatic update for allstar link nodes,
; no allstar link nodes should be defined here. Only place a definition
; for your locak nodes, and private (off of allstar link) nodes here.

2063 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4569/2063,NONE   ; This must be changed to your node
number
2064 = radio at 127.0.0.1:4569/2064,NONE,y

**Extras**
; Memories for remote bases

[memory]

; Call Simplex
11 = 146.520,100.0,sm
; Simplex
12 = 146.550,100.0,sm
; FARC FallBrook Red MTN
13 = 146.175,107.2,+mt
; GTARC Temecula, Ca
14 = 146.805,100.0,-mt

[macro]
11 = *32064*42064*80113*011# ;2M Simplex
12 = *32064*42064*80113*012# ;2M Simplex 146.550
13 = *32064*42064*80113*013# ;Red MTN

iax.conf you'll need to add
register=2064:297615 at register.allstarlink.org

Later, I'll write up a howto for the TM271.

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson