[App_rpt-users] I'm back after 8 years, quick Audio interface question.

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Dec 4 21:50:18 UTC 2018

Steve,
While I have never tried it,
I have always suspected if you usd the correct usb hub/device
id/position and had the correct driver in the system, it would work.

Wanted to do so myself but I have stacks of those CM108'S and use
parallel port for all the switching.

I don't think you need to write anything for the sound driver with no
use of in/out pins. Just have the right driver for the device in the system.

Sounds like a winter idea project revisited for me without good reason
but I bet you will try it before me and let us know.
Should be test to test but I haven't any other usb sound devices.

Perhaps I am wrong about that but it seems to make sense as I see it.

...mike/kb8jnm