[App_rpt-users] Friday Night 220 MHz (mostly) Net

Kevin Tubbs (KD2SL) kd2sl at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 18:47:09 UTC 2018

This is your invitation to have your repeater join a regular Friday night net, focusing (mostly) on 220 MHz.  It originates from the 224.12 repeater in Syracuse, AllStar node 28405, and is joined by approximately 20 other (mostly) 220 MHz repeaters in various parts of the country.
It is mostly a "say hello" net and doesn't usually get very technical.  We would enjoy having you link up and hearing about the state of 220 MHz repeaters in your area.  It gives us a good opportunity to refine our AllStar setups and test them for audio quality, etc., and just have some fun using AllStar.
Although the focus is 220 machines, we know that repeaters on other bands often come along for the ride, and that's fine.
Please feel free to join us each Friday night, at 7:00 pm EST, by connecting to 28405, or 47463.  We're usually done within the hour.
73 - Kevin KD2SL