[App_rpt-users] connection failed

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Dec 15 02:23:44 UTC 2018

I miss typed that port but I figured you know what I meant. Check your
firewall to allow your 4569 port through it, not 2369.

No, you are not registered.

Check your iax.conf for error type error bad password etc

register=48654:pass#@register.allstarlink.org

You will not be able to connect inbound or outbound until the node is
registered.

...mike/kb8jnm