[App_rpt-users] connection failed

cnovey cnovey at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 03:50:02 UTC 2018

Haha!
Ya man.
I do have an image on my PC- I am prepared- but would only resort to using
it if really necessary. Learn more solving the issue as long as the card is
not corrupted.

Issue now is stuttering audio really bad- even the telemetry coming right
off the Pi locally over ethernet to iaxRpt on PC is choppy. Pi3 is 1-3% CPU-
plenty of RAM free etc. Trying to sort that out now.

Thanks!
Clifford