[App_rpt-users] Allmon/2

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:48:16 UTC 2018

Allmon was created in the early days of ACID and Limey Linux. It was
designed to run separately from AllStar nodes. In fact the first version
was so CPU intensive it would kill a node. Allmon2 fixed that and people
started putting it on their nodes. Shortly thereafter Allmon2 was
distributed with DIAL and later with hamvoip, both with my permission (not
that it was required but it was nice of them to ask).

Later Supermon came along. It's basically a copy of Allmon2 with shortcuts
and external links. It appears the hamvoip folks have now adopted Supermon
as the preferred Allmon like tool. Of course I prefer Allmon as it does
exactly what I need it to do. I'm currently running a number of Allmon
sites the main one being at https://wd6awp.net/allmon/

Allmon is free to download and use from https://github.com/tsawyer/allmon2

--
Tim WD6AWP