[App_rpt-users] Allmon/2

william howell william-t2 at live.com
Wed Dec 19 14:59:21 UTC 2018

For the powers to be or are,

Who is the "other group" claiming to be developers of Allstar that has and is being mentioned and what is the difference between this Allstar here and that Allstar there? Are the two not open source and both base source code the same?  Why are there apparently two different outlets and not just one as there was?

Only asking for my benefit and the benefit of others that still, like me, may not know.

Thank you,

William R Howell, CEO
Amphibicom, A Division of
Amphibian Technologies & Solutions
20587 State Highway 19 South Suite #13
Canton, Texas 75103
Office: 903-287-0069
Fax: 972-275-6069

Consulting, Sales and Services that specialize in the areas of wire & wireless communications, EOC (Emergency Operations Center), PEOC (Portable Emergency Operation Centers), Dispatch Consoles & Software, Central Dispatch Communications Centers, and Call Center Equipment..... Installation, Maintenance, and Management.......

Where Two-way Radios, Computers, Telephones, Telephone Land Lines, VOIP, Hardware & Software all come together........ Working together to make for better communications within our communities thru clubs and social networking....... A place where Commercial, Public Safety, GMRS, Amateur, Marine, Aircraft, and Military operators learn how to coexist together thru shared communications....... If it can be done ---- we can do it.....