[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT updates

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:48:01 UTC 2018

Yeah, I know when i first started to use iaxrpt, it wasn't exactly
intuitive at first, but once yo u get the hang of it, it works well for
it's purpose.

The windows version was developed quite some time ago .. the 'about' shows:
[image: image.png]
that's quite some time ago.  But, hey, it still works for me.
FWIW, their help page goes to:  http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/iaxrpthelp ...

On the plus-side, to set up the iaxRPT, I've just recently seen some
instructions at:
https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/Mobile/wiki/AllStarLink-setup-for-DVSwitch-Mobile
which might help.  I know I had to modify 2 of the conf files
(extensions/iax) on hamvoip to add a new remote user.  Probably same for
other distros.

As for availability, yeah, 1.18 is currently out there.  1.41 should be out
shortly from what I've seen.

73, Dan ve4drk