[App_rpt-users] Neophyte user

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Dec 23 15:07:48 UTC 2018

You might start with a specific question and if you wish to provide a
statement,

make it the version of software you are questioning and the hardware you
are applying it to.

You might include what you have accomplished and working so we know
where you are.

That's the best way I know to get help. Ask the group but don't leave
them in the blind to 'make guesses' to what you have or want.

...mike/kb8jnm