[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

Russell Thomas russell at kv4s.com
Wed Dec 26 05:05:03 UTC 2018

Hey Rodger,

Unfortunately, I don't have a document for building a Allstar with a radio.
The first article on my website covers a Allstar to DMR bridge and setting
up a radioless Allstar hub.

However, I bought a Yellow box from George WB3DZZ. He has taken those BF
radios apart and made his connections to that and the sound cards his nodes
also come with the HamVoip software.
He may can give you some tips since you have most all the pieces.

Otherwise, I would point you to the Allstar email list.

I like the HamVoip software but you can run ASL as well on a Raspberry Pi.
here are the emails for both groups:
HamVoip: arm-allstar at hamvoip.org Web: https://hamvoip.org
ASL: app_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org Web: https://allstarlink.org

Hope that helps let me know if you have any questions.

73,
Russell Thomas, KV4S

Cell: 205.202.1701
DMR Private: 3101393