[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Dec 26 13:19:10 UTC 2018

Yeah, Like me!   Have a look at:

http://kb4fxc.com
http://kb4fxc.net
http://kb4fxc.org

Typical behavior of Bryan, W9CR, the blooming idiot!  This is the same
behavior he uses against anybody who he passionately dislikes. He starts a
ugly disinformation campaign.  Take the Florida Repeater council, as
another example:

http://frcreform.org/

Well, the old saying that applies is simple: Give a fool enough rope and
they'll hang themselves.

W9CR's comments on Reddit about ham radio: "It's now a hobby full
of Luddites, racists, and narcissists" just show what a hypocrite he is.

So, if you, too, are one of the "lucky ones" who W9CR has posted LIBELOUS
content about, send me a personal e-mail.  I would like to discuss the
situation with you.

W9CR is damaged goods.

73, David KB4FXC