[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Dec 26 17:45:54 UTC 2018

AMEN.

It’s only AMATEUR radio.  If it disappeared tomorrow, the world would neither be better nor worse off, in truth.

If the legal and moral owners of the copyrights have no inclination to fight it or enforce their rights, in the end, does it really matter what anyone who has no rights to the software thinks?

Both versions of the fork have plusses and minuses.  In the end, the marketplace will decide.

But in the meantime, all the constant bickering and “who’s is bigger” argument is doing is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

It’s just a hobby.
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 6S...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.