[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Wed Dec 26 18:10:05 UTC 2018

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018, Mike Besemer wrote:

> The point is, Bryan loves to call people criminals but never does anything
> to deal with those individuals.  Put up or shut up.

I cannot condone the name calling and ad hominem attacks.  I understand
the passion on both sides, and I agree it has gotten way out of hand.

However, the point remains that the GPL is pretty black and white on the
issue of releasing the source code, and it is up to all of us to point out
when the GPL is being violated.

I just wish we can do it in a civil manner, and not dismiss the whole
issue because of personal animosity.

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com