[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

walter waltcarter30 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 21:08:54 UTC 2018

As a new ham to allstar I don’t think this is the place for this subject. I have learned a lot over the past two months. I finally got my node stable and working. I am now starting to build my second 900 mhz repeater with an allstar node.
I look at this page for information not all the bickering.
How about a second users group for the non technical stuff.
Walt
WB4LDS
49289