[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

william howell william-t2 at live.com
Fri Dec 28 00:38:33 UTC 2018

Wow, I leave for the holidays and come back to over what appears to be a hundred or so  attacks, insults, threats of lawsuits, etc.... All this started just because I asked a question about sharing the source code and what the diff between the two modules and what have you are.

Thank goodness I have all the knowledge and experiences I do with Asterisk Software there of. I'm also thankful I have over 30+ years in the two-way radio engineering, service/repair, and software development. Cause today I feel I no longer can be of use or want to be of use on this mailing list. Not that I had that much input as I was watching to see if I wanted to be part of this mailing list or not before I invested too much of my time for nothing more than this type of crap. That which I find happens in mailing list subs like this one.

Maybe some day those of you that want to contiue slinging mud, calling people names and threats of lawsuits will get your crap together, learn to work together and realize you are only being destructive when you spew this crap in mailing list submissions like this one. It does no one any good and only makes quality people like myself want to leave and not look back. No doubt you asses will have something negitive to say about this email.

Thank you for allowing me access to this email list, but I will be removing myself shortly.

Have a great day,

William R Howell, CEO
Amphibicom, A Division of
Amphibian Technologies & Solutions
20587 State Highway 19 South Suite #13
Canton, Texas 75103
Office: 903-287-0069
Fax: 972-275-6069

Consulting, Sales and Services that specialize in the areas of wire & wireless communications, EOC (Emergency Operations Center), PEOC (Portable Emergency Operation Centers), Dispatch Consoles & Software, Central Dispatch Communications Centers, and Call Center Equipment..... Installation, Maintenance, and Management.......

Where Two-way Radios, Computers, Telephones, Telephone Land Lines, VOIP, Hardware & Software all come together........ Working together to make for better communications within our communities thru clubs and social networking....... A place where Commercial, Public Safety, GMRS, Amateur, Marine, Aircraft, and Military operators learn how to coexist together thru shared communications....... If it can be done ---- we can do it.....