[App_rpt-users] apt-get install allstarlink

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Dec 31 17:53:18 UTC 2018

The fastest and easiest method is to use the asl iso image install.

It is a debian 9 install. If you want to use a existing ubuntu,

I believe some have accomplished that, since ubuntu and debian are very
close.

But I would advise against it for your first install.

There is a lot to take in and it makes it harder to hold your hand, so
to speak.

http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Intel-AMD/Stretch/ASL_1.01-20180417-amd64-i386-debian-stretch-netinst.readme

http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Intel-AMD/Stretch/ASL_1.01-20180417-amd64-i386-debian-stretch-netinst.iso

...mike/kb8jnm