[App_rpt-users] apt-get install allstarlink

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Dec 31 23:17:32 UTC 2018

Marco,

I guess I probably 'assumed wrong' that you were NOT using

the ASL RPI image.

use these instructions from the readme

This puts a hold on the kernel before updating.

http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/ASL_1.01-20180228-armhf-raspbian-stretch-image.readme

The image...

http://dvswitch.org/files/ASL_Images/Raspberry_Pi/Stretch/

sorry for the assumption...