[App_rpt-users] Screwed up

John Rudolph- Country Squire Realty John at n2yp.com
Sun Feb 4 06:30:30 UTC 2018

Ive had my DIAL node up and running which Ive been tweaking and experimenting with and have had lots of success. I installed webmin to make things easier for myself. I was going to be installing Allmon2 and went to check my Apache and php versions and realized there were some updates as well as 85 other package updates identified. I selected the two I wanted and when I went to start the update I hit update all which caused all 85 to update and break all-star. My config files are still accessable but everything else appears shot for allstar. Is there a way I can reinstall or repair it without doing a complete disk wipe?

John N2YP