[App_rpt-users] Screwed up

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Mon Feb 5 01:02:23 UTC 2018

In order to do this can the code come from digium or do I have to pull it from the all-star GitHub? Is there a way to pull a complete module install with out the full install image which will erase the entire drive?

Ultimately I hope to run mmdvm on the same computer so future upgrades and replacing damaged modules this way would be handy. I've been around Linux some but I'm still learning and have a way to go. Also this is a full fledged computer and not a pi install.

John N2YP

Message: 6