[App_rpt-users] Mini Computers

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 03:25:16 UTC 2018

For me, audio sputtering is very random, sometimes the telemetry will
sputter but the normal repeated audio is fine, sometimes opposite. It also
seems to be affected by system runtime. I have ran DIAL, and the W0JRL
image. The W0JRL image seems to be better but they both do sputter.

I just ran *904, and heard 10 "pops" within 30 seconds. These are sort of
hard to hear depending on how much they are (seems to depend on system
uptime or how good the pi feels that day!) , but they are there! I am
running usbradio. I cannot deal with the simpleusb delay.

Skyler

electricity440 at gmail.com