[App_rpt-users] Codec Negotiation

Will Bashlor will at bashlor.com
Fri Feb 9 18:44:19 UTC 2018

Fantastic, thanks David. A couple questions...

How do I specify to use a particular stanza while connecting to a certain node?

I thought the [radio] stanza was for incoming connections, no? Since I can't receive incoming connections using my cellular hotspot I didn't think I needed to modify [radio]. At work and home where I have ports forwarded I have a high speed connection, I don't really need to change the codecs as it works great using ulaw.

Will
KE4IAJ