[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi3 model B

Benjamin Naber Benjamin at Project23D.com
Fri Feb 16 04:51:34 UTC 2018

W5OMR, et al:

Bryan is correct, when you dd an image, it should be to the whole
device, not a partition.

dd if=RAT_RC1.img of=/dev/sdb bs=1M

you may be better off lowering the bs to something like 512k or 128k...
some machines don't like high bs, for one reason or another, and there
is no way of telling without significant detail.

So re-image you SD card again, using the above format. And make sure
that you are imaging the correct device!

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ