[App_rpt-users] Manual AllStar Link Installation

Brian Perry brian at pagetexas.com
Wed Feb 21 15:49:47 UTC 2018

Can anybody point me in the direction of some instructions to manually
download and install AllStarLink? I have tried several times with no
success. The first screen that comes up with the DIAL installation shows
that it is AllStar, but after all the installation, only Debian 9 is
installed. Asterisk never gets installed on my machine. I tried a few
different "bootable" AllStarLink ISO setup images, but only one actually
boots, either from USB or DVD, and that one only loads Debian.

I'm trying to build a new machine because the previous one I built with a
Raspberry Pi 3-B will not vote. It only routes the audio from the master
timing source to the repeater transmitter.

Thank you in advance.

Brian Perry

817-454-0175 mobile