[App_rpt-users] A couple of RTCM's for sale

n7hqzjim at usermail.com n7hqzjim at usermail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:51:04 UTC 2018

Hello!

So these these 2 units have been sold to the first responder, Thank you for you time. 73! to all.
Jim N7HQZ

Hello,

Due to health issues, I have 2 RTCM thin clients for sale. $350 + shipping. They both work and have never been deployed as I have been dealing with cancer.

[ http://www.micro-node.com/store/#!/Allstar-Radio-Thin-Client-Module-RTCM-Licensed-Amateur-$100-Discount-available-at-check-out/p/60094704/category=0 | http://www.micro-node.com/thin-m1.shtml ]

Email me if you're interested in them. I can take PayPal payments.

I saw some else do this "for sale" email. So if is not permitted, I apologize. I did look and I didn't see anything that said it was not permitted.

Thank you!
Jim Sandford
N7HQZ