[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Echolink on Allstar

W2rjr w2rjr at aim.com
Wed Feb 28 15:55:10 UTC 2018

73
Ray,
W2RJR

From: W2rjr <w2rjr at aim.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Subject: Echolink on Allstar
To: app_rpt-users <app_rpt-users at lists.allstarlink.org>

Hello,

I have an Allstar  node on a Raspberry Pi using a sound fob with a modified bofeng 888 ht. Allstar works fine just cant seem to get echolink to work. I have edited the echolink.conf  in /etc/asterisk. I have the ports forwarded for the Pi's ip address. Am  i missing something ? I have it working on my repeater which runs Dial and copied the file from there. I just changed the Call, the node number and pw  and still does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73
Ray,
W2RJR