[App_rpt-users] Issue with Morse ID - It doesn't

Keith Dobbins dobbins125 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 21:08:45 UTC 2018

Okay, got all my issues with DIAL and my Allstar node figured out except for one. My original ACID node was a duplex repeater interface, my new node is a simplex node. Does the simplex node not Morse ID even if the beaconing=1 is set in the rpt.conf?
I'd like it to ID every 10 minutes so for now till I'm comfortable everything hardware wise is playing nice and not locking up and so far I'm drawing a blank how to get that to happen.

Keith DobbinsSr. IT Systems EngineerManaged File Transfer/Mainframe Networks3402 Linden Street Parkersburg, WV 26104-1608   Amateur Radio Call Sign: N8KLD