[App_rpt-users] Bridging AllStarLink to other modes.

Matthew Pitts n8ohu at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 17:29:43 UTC 2018

Steve,

One thing we need to remember is that transcoding is going to change the
audio somewhat, as is less well though out analog repeater systems that
depend on both ends having a good antenna system in place for their
audio quality. Once I can get my nodes back online, I will have a
bridged system, and that's the way I like it, since I am used to the way
it sounds and am very much into the experimental aspects of ham radio.

Matthew Pitts

N8OHU