[App_rpt-users] Remote recevier not being voted (new setup)

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 04:30:31 UTC 2018

If the configuration is correct, an ignored RTCM can be due to a timing
issue. If the time is different between the master (at the computer) and
the remote RTCMs it it won't vote. Check the actual time on both of your
RTCM and be sure they agree to the second. This is easiest way to do this
is with some reasonably accurate time source with seconds display. Type 98
on the RTCM and press enter exactly as you see some second, any second.
Check both RTCMs. I've seen some GPS's that slip by one second.

If you are using a Trimble at one there is a known issue with the epoch
rollover. This shows up as an old year, think it was 1970 or such. Updating
the RTCM firmware to 1.5 will work around that.

What are you using for GPS'?

--
Tim WD6AWP