[App_rpt-users] NODE 7632300000 Telephone Portal

Kevin Culp KZ3L at arrl.net
Tue Jan 9 17:27:04 UTC 2018

I’ve wondered the same thing. However, the portal still works—after receiving the error message enter the number of the node you actually want to use.

The alternate U.S. number listed on the support page connects to a multilingual health care hotline: https://www.allstarlink.org/support.html instead of the expected AllStar phone portal, as I posted last month. That should be easy enough to remedy—simply delete the number from the support web page so no one calls that number—but so far no one has been able to fix that. I don’t know who to contact to make that change to the web page or who has editing rights.

73,
Kevin