[App_rpt-users] Registration vs online question

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Jan 9 23:55:55 UTC 2018

Duh.  I feel dumb.  You'd think after 9 years of running Allstar
nodes...I'd not miss something like this.

Thanks, David.

(now, have to figure out why it's auto congesting between a hardware
node and a hub node on the same Pi...both can connect out from same
hardware, but not to each other.  Not that it's a big deal, but...)

BB
WB0YLE/W2FUV