[App_rpt-users] Total list of all Allstar commands

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 04:09:23 UTC 2018

The functions in rpt.conf are touch tone pointers to the underlying command
structure of app_rpt. For example 3 = ilink,3 in the functions stanza of
rpt.conf means that when the touch tone function *3 is received the app_rpt
command ilink 3 is executed, which, of course is the connect command.

This gives app_rpt unmatched flexibility. You could change what *3 does,
although that would be ill advised. A better example would be ilink 6 which
disconnects all nodes. You might prefer to use *86 rather than the current
DIAL function *806 to disconnect all nodes. So in rpt.conf you would change
806 = ilink,6 to 86 = link,6.

DIAL has darn near all the app_rpt commands available mapped to touch tone
functions. The complete list of all app_rpt commands is documented in the
comments at the top of app_rpt.c available at
https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/blob/master/asterisk/apps/app_rpt.c

--
Tim WD6AWP