[App_rpt-users] Registration vs online question

Michael Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 16:23:37 UTC 2018

Guys,
This may be enduser error, this config file is old on my side and now it appears that maybe I ahd the status line in the private node part instead of the public node.  I have just moved stuff around to see if it is repaired.

Thanks for all your support, it pointed me in the right direction I think.

Mike

On 1/10/18, 11:18 AM, "App_rpt-users on behalf of Bryan Fields" <app_rpt-users-bounces at lists.allstarlink.org on behalf of Bryan at bryanfields.net> wrote:

    On 1/10/18 10:37 AM, Michael Wolthuis wrote:
    > Thanks David,
    > Ping = DNS resolves and pings fine
    > The wget test command returns exactly the output you listed.
    >
    > Other recommendations to test?

    Mike, is your server connected through some sort of ALG or other packet
    molesting firewall?

    --
    Bryan Fields

    727-409-1194 - Voice