[App_rpt-users] Allmon control function *74 question for Tim

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 15:32:54 UTC 2018

That is to demonstrate that there are two CLI ways to command your node.
The 'fun' way uses the rpt.conf [functions] stanza (ie TouchTones), while
'cmd' uses ilink, status and the like.

Because your configuration doesn't have [functions] for 74 it won't work. These
both say the time on my nodes because *74 points to status 12:

rpt cmd 2530 status 12 xxx

rpt fun 2530 *74

The advantage of using 'cmd' commands in the Allmon control panel is
they always work no matter your node configuration.

--
Tim WD6AWP