[App_rpt-users] cw id with two nodes on server

ars.w5omr at gmail.com ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:25:25 UTC 2018

I ran into that years ago. There's only one stanza on a machine in rpt.conf for all nodes on that machine, as far as the CW ID is concerned.

You 'can' define a voice ID on the 'other' node and have it default to CW when in 'polite' mode, but it will revert to whatever is in the CW ID stanza.

73 = Best Regards
Geoff/W5OMR
(29655/56/57)