[App_rpt-users] RE RPI3 B+ SETUP

Redbutton_Ctrl jrorke at cogeco.ca
Mon Jul 2 00:52:45 UTC 2018

?/Its been a while since I setup an node on rpi.

Noe I'm trying to setup on rpi 3b+ with the  latest image.
(ASL_1.01-20180228)

I burned a sd card but the Rpi doesnt seem to connect to the router so
can ssh in to it.

Hooked up a monitor and managed to get as far as to change password.

now what?

Is there a new manual to node set up and if so where is it located?

Cant seem to find any instructions.

The old image I used for rpi 2s seemed to work right out of the gate.

Thanks,

Jon VA3RQ

---