[App_rpt-users] Ask 1.01

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Mon Jul 2 15:10:19 UTC 2018

I could be wrong, but the behavior sounds like you are downloading the
config files from allstar.org.

How you are doing that would be unknown. But i think that is what you
need to look for.

It will not do that automatically on it's own as I know it to be. Some
other script invoking that ?

...mike/kb8jnm