[App_rpt-users] Need method for in shell script command line "active TX'

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Jul 4 22:50:12 UTC 2018

So I am working on nearly a dozen scripts right now that are of interest
to all to be released when all the bugs are out.

In one of them, I need a way to determine when a node is in active tx OR
when it is 'not' TXing at all. Either will do.

I remember years ago that I got this data from somewhere in a asterisk
cmd and was able to sort it to create the var I needed.

but I can not find it in any of my old scripts for the easy 'remember
this' type guidance.  Probably there, but I can't find it.

I just need to find that data so I can extract it as a var brought
forward in my script. No need for help on my script.

Probably the same place allmon gets it.

Any help ?

...mike/kb8jnm