[App_rpt-users] URI-X Issues With New Raspbian build

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Jul 10 13:30:13 UTC 2018

Additional testing shows a few things on this issue:

Much of it depends on your power supply to the Pi board.

When you reach the limit of current from the power supply, the
connection can get 'noisy'

meaning that the switching transistors in regulation start showing
'pulses' that are never good for a computer with a timing clock.

So a quick check to just the voltage is not always enough. But needs to
be done in any case.

Just additional info to look at/for.

...mike/kb8jnm