[App_rpt-users] Replay of June 26th Net at 8pm EDT (tonight) on 29999

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu Jul 12 12:53:55 UTC 2018

For those interested,

The playback test was successful of the previous net from June 26.
The test really was about seeing if any node 3 tiers deep would time-out
and that it would follow through to the end even being
'interrupted/halted' with traffic.

Much more work to do to make this ready for prime-time. And plenty of
additional features to be added.
Not sure when I'll have this as release to everyone but it is being
tested each step of the way. And documentation written with that.

It should prove to be a asset to some. But not everyone is going to have
a use for it.
But I will continue to 'playback' previous nets as we have them on a
different day and time for others to enjoy.

...mike/kb8jnm