[App_rpt-users] *** Net Tues July 14th - Open Source Engineering ASL-Pi HOT SPOTs WX8L Guest for Q&A !

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Thu Jul 12 19:38:49 UTC 2018

*Net Tues July 17th @ 8:30pm EDT ( that's wed July 18th @ 00:30 utc )
*

*Connection data will be added as we put it together at -  www.29999.link*

SHOW-N-TELL - OPEN SOURCE ENGINEERING !

Sean, WX8L is Going to chat with us on his "ASL Micro-node/HotSpot " !
https://wx8l.blogspot.com/2018/06/personal-allstar-pocket-node-based-on.html
You GOTTA Check Out His How-2 Page !

Trying to get others stuff for us all but Shawn is the main attraction

and he is eager to answer questions on his ASL Pi Hotspot in our Q&A.

Taking questions for the net via email at

KB8JNM  [at] USWX.mobi  or  Live during the Net

But here is a tease from me...

Just thought I would give everyone a sneak peek at what I have been
working on,

for mine that uses a touch screen that I intend to utilize to it's
fullest potential...

But it already does not look like this  ... LOL  But I'm not ready to
answer questions Yet !

But it has a working DMR Bridge loading talk groups via DTMF !

Without a radio, so far, I have $75 in my 3B+ version.

Tune in and 'help with your knowledge' and perhaps

show-off your Open Source Engineering skills.

I will collect photos/links of your projects for posting to the group on
our web page !

www.29999.link/kb8jnm-asl-pi.JPG

*This net will be recorded and played back at a new day and time,
*

*perhaps Sat 14th / Sun 15th in the afternoon. TBA
*

...mike/kb8jnm