[App_rpt-users] Current procedure for re-compiling asterisk/asl on deb9 ?

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri Jul 13 02:56:24 UTC 2018

Thank you for that.

But it looks like I'm going to need to test this on a separate test
machine or a dup of the hard drive.

But great. I've got something solid to work with.

Perhaps after trying it a few times, I may be able to update and post
that if it's needed.

I really did not think I would get a reply on that one !   LOL

Thank you for the time in writing a detailed answer. I just gotta find
time to test it out now !

testing 'stuff', trying to get back into the full swing of things. It's
amazing what you can forget in a few years.

...mike/kb8jnm