[App_rpt-users] *** Reminder Net This Tues July 17th - OPEN SOURCE ENGINEERING -ASL Pi HotSpots w/ WX8L

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Jul 15 19:24:51 UTC 2018

*Net Tues July 17th @ 8:30pm EDT ( that's wed July 18th @ 00:30 utc )
*

*Connection data final at - www.29999.link*

SHOW-N-TELL / OPEN SOURCE ENGINEERING !

Sean, WX8L is Going to chat with us on his "ASL Micro-node/HotSpot " !
You GOTTA Check Out His How-2 Page !

https://wx8l.blogspot.com/2018/06/personal-allstar-pocket-node-based-on.html

Trying to get others stuff for us all but Shawn is the main attraction

and he is eager to answer questions on his ASL Pi Hotspot in our Q&A.

Taking questions for the net via email at

KB8JNM  [at]  USWX.mobi or  Live during the Net

Net will be recorded for playback on 29999
Sunday July 21 @ 5pm edt / 21:00 UTC
2nd test of our playback script (automation).