[App_rpt-users] - Pi-GPIO pins COR/PTT

Joe Puma kd2nfc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 03:46:16 UTC 2018

these are channel drivers that enable the gpio on the raspberry pi. They need to be complied. I have a complier that will just compile the module. Maybe someone here can provide it to the OP. Would be great if these channel drivers can be included in regular builds of ASL.

https://github.com/N4IRS/ASL_GPIO <https://github.com/N4IRS/ASL_GPIO>

Joe
kd2nfc.