[App_rpt-users] Echolink timeout

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Fri Jul 20 04:24:47 UTC 2018

Is anyone else having problems with connecting their ASL node to echolink? When I ping the various echolink servers from my server, phone over WiFi or even over the cell network I get ping times of 10,000+ ms or all packets are lost. I see echolink overall is up and running so that's not the issue. My node log is giving me ERROR[408] chan_echolink.c: Unable to resolve echolink APRS server IP address bit I'm guessing this is because of the packet failures overall.
John Rudolph
Amateur Radio Op N2YP
Unadilla,NY