[App_rpt-users] Echolink timeout

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Fri Jul 20 20:11:42 UTC 2018

I've tried pinging them all includeding echolink.org from my node server, my cellphone via WiFi, my cell via Verizon, my laptop and all my pings come back as 10,000+ ms pings or completely lost packets. I'm guessing this is causing the issue. If I use a website to do the ping it goes quick which I find interesting since I've tried it on two different networks, Spectrum-Time Warner and Verizon. Does anyone else this problem when trying to ping echolink? Is it possible it's a regional issue?

I've tried echolink.org, naeast.echolink. org, nasouth.echolink.org, servers.echolink.org, aprs.echolink.org.
John Rudolph
Amateur Radio Op N2YP
Unadilla,NY