[App_rpt-users] Replay of the net was not conducted... Sorry,

ssedgwick ssedgwick at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 23 04:38:54 UTC 2018

Hi Mike,

Since you are working outside, I hope it’s cooler where you are, it’s been 100+ for the last week in the DFW area and it’s going to be that way next week...

I missed the last net so I would like to listen to it if it’s available.  I’ve set a reminder for Tuesday to connect to 29999.

Thanks,
Steve_WB8GRS

Well... Sometimes I get caught-up in my work at home and

I'm building a new garage/man-cave/hamshack

and missed the start time for the replay.

(but I did finish the days work before the rain came !)

For those that were interested, I will replay it tues 24th at 8:30pm edt

and perhaps again on sunday @ 5pm edt the 29th

on 29999

There will be no net till sometime in Aug.... TBA

...mike/kb8jnm