[App_rpt-users] Nodes update & Firewall ports

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Jun 2 03:31:51 UTC 2018

TNX,

I did find the issue.

The rights to the file had changed somehow.

Quick easy fix.

The only reason I had caught it was the lack of connecting one radio
node, but only to that server by that node.

I had moved it to other server and the list file still had the old ports
listed and refused the connect.

LOL

Imagine the hairs I lost on that trying to fix the radio node ( i was
working on anyway ) that was not broke,

but only a few, caught it pretty quick.

...mike/kb8jnm