[App_rpt-users] URI GPIO

Scott Weis kb2ear at kb2ear.net
Sun Jun 3 22:26:52 UTC 2018

I'm trying to set up channel steering for a Motorola CDM1250 and have the
radio working without a URI. If I ground the channel pins the channels
change on the radio fine.  Now when I connect the pins to a URI-x gpio1
gpio2 gpio5 and gpio6 It dosent seem to work. I have gpio1=out0 ,
gpio2=out0, gpio5=out0, gpio6=out0 and when I do a *584=cop,61,GPIO5=1 or
*585=cop,61,GPIO5=0  nothing seems to change on the URI, either state I see
+5v on the URI. Should it not get pulled to ground?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks & 73
de Scott KB2EAR