[App_rpt-users] not as intuitive as EchoLink

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Jun 6 11:15:44 UTC 2018

Hello Mark, and welcome to the list.

Not sure what you are having issues with but let me take a guess....

Are you trying to use the 'web transceiver" at allstarlink.org ?

If so, it has become problematic with the current rejection of security
of 'JAVA'

So, you might not be seeing everything on the page without it.

Folks have been working on a new solution, but nothing yet.

I still have a old XP machine and have allowed JAVA exceptions that work
for me with IE.

But I have never gotten it to work with anything else and spent no time
using it or trying.

Most are creating their own micro node using a raspberry pi right now.

...mike/kb8jnm